Hey guyss, heres a very late February Favourites =) Please do enjoy, if you like what you read, you can request next months, or request similar posts for the future, please don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT, enjoy =D
Sooooooooooooooo in no particular order, here are the products that have been used by me myselfand I, throughout February!
1) L.A Colours Jumbo Eye Pencil – This was a great buy, I didn’t expect this to be as great, but when used as a base for the eye it intensifies even the light shades on my palette which I rarely used as I have hyper pigmentation on my eyes, but now I can try our even the lighter shades which usually get hardly any usuage. Initially it reminded me of the NYX Jumbo pencil (which is very difficult to find here in the UK) but I didn’t think it would be as good really, I was really surprised. Also another bonus is, it really works well to keep your eyeshadow in place and helps with the longivity of the product, since I don’t use a primer on my eyelids and my eyelids are oily at times, there is a tentency for eye makeup to crease, which is totally eww, so I’m glad I’ve discovered this one =D
Colour: Sea Shells
2) Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Pink Sprint (which includes the colours Pink Parfait/Pink Ice/Pinktini) – So intense and sooo well pigmented, a little goes a long way, I doubt I’ll be needing to buy blush ever again, this will last me a whole lotta time, also its very compact and so can be carried with you everywhere. The slightest bit of colours gives a nice flushed natural blush look. There are also other colours available. I actually went in to get the red flame, however, unfortunately my store did not sell that palette =(
3) Borjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Very smooth, I use it on my waterline and it is in intense black and it looks great, even with one swipe. I love the fact that you can smudge it using a small eyeliner brush and create a smokey eye instantly!
4) Rimmel London Exxagerate Lip Liner in Epic  this colour is really great, it makes a small and subtle difference to my lip colour but I just love how creamy it feels and how matte it looks, just great!
Epic – 045
5) MUA Undressed Palette – This month I’ve been into the natural Nuetral look, I thought I’d give this palette a try since I’ve heard good things about it,I absolutely love this palette, its perfect for everyday make up and also a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. It’s so easy to create lot’s of defferent neutral looks with this and is handy for work make up.
MUA – In Undressed
6) Magi-Length Mascara by Collection 2000 (now known as Collection) / Define-A-Lash by Maybelline – I really enjoyed combining these two and creating lengthy lashes, the formula helped lightly coat them, and each one is made with seprate bristles on the wand which meant my lashes didn’t clump together. Theres nothing more annoying than spider lashes =P
7) Garnier BB Cream – Although my first impressions of this product were not that great, I have learnt to like it much more recently. Hectiv work mornings meant I could swipe on some BB cream, powder over the top with a pressed powder or loose powder and I was good to go. I have dry skin so this helps keep my face moisturised all day.
So this is the end of a very small February Favourites, hope to have a longer and more interesting edition next month, let me know what you think,
Power to the Peaceful
E-mail us with questions related to our blog or anyhting you would like to know about us: firstname.lastname@example.org